Dog Walker (4-9pm)
We are looking to fill Immediate openings!
Do you LOVE animals? Especially dogs and cats?
Do you want a rewarding job that requires you to be around animals? Where you are greeted everyday by adorable cats and dogs?
Are you looking to get out from behind your desk and into the outdoors?
Then do we have the PURRfect job for you!
Who are we: Paws & Claws Pet Sitting Services has been in business since 2016, providing our client's beloved pets the best care while they are away or just unavailable. Our PAWfect staff is DUAL certified and has fun working as a team to give our pets lots of love! Check us out here
The job is simple! You care for our clients’ pets based on their needs and communicate with the owners from an app on your own smartphone. Your responsibilities as a pet sitter include but are not limited to:
Hours- 4-9pm. There's a potential for more if wanted.
- Driving to our client's home based on your schedule for that day (must have own vehicle)
- Walking dogs and properly disposing of waste (aka their poop!)
- Feeding the pets (includes administering medications when needed)
- Some Home care duties: Collecting the mail, watering plants and taking the trash out
- Scooping out litter boxes
- Refreshing water bowls
- Play time and snuggles- Slobbery kisses from your four legged bosses!
- Very flexible hours - run your errands or go to class in between appts as long as it works with the timeframes clients need. Morning, afternoon, evening, and weekend appointments are available.
- Streamlined communication - manage your whole job and route from your phone
- Relaxed work environment - comfy clothes encouraged. No need to dress up.
- With us, you are an employee (W2), not an independent contractor (1099). You are protected by our liability insurance, bonding, employee auto insurance, and workmen's compensation insurance.
- Being able to “speak cat/dog” is a plus!
The job pays $15 per hour PLUS TIPS (Our clients tend to spoil us ROTTEN!)
Direct deposit twice a month.
Benefits in working with us: You can even listen to your favorite podcast, audio book or music while you do work! (My personal FAV is This Is Actually Happening! )
You will feel appreciated, loved, and most of all make SUCH A DIFFERENCE in our client’s and their four legged loved ones lives.
For every member of our amazing team, we provide:
- Ongoing training
- Team collaboration (We like to have a lot of fun! and are totally okay with swearing #$%!)
- In-field support
- Flexible schedule
- Paid training, including Pet First Aid & CPR certifications
- Company T-shirts and supplies
- Growth opportunities and performance bonuses
- Starbucks treats!
- Holiday incentives ($$)
- Liability insurance, bonding, & workman's compensation for your protection
- TONS of puppy kisses, tail wags, and kitty purrs!
Ok, now that THAT’s out of the way… I know you are thinking - Who the
heck are we?
Go check us out on IG! @pawsandclawspack
or our website www.yourpetsitterdogwalker.com
And then…. Once you are really convinced that this is where your next
paycheck is coming from……. Make like a dog with a bone and apply to the
We can’t wait to meet you!
Job Description: Walking dogs, pet care, feeding, grooming, enrichment, giving medication, cuddles, playtime, taking adorable pictures of pets, sending client a visit report. You will be scheduled to do pet care in addition to dog walking.
Your information will be kept confidential in compliance with the Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) guidelines. We will get in touch with you
after reviewing your application. Good luck!